This vault can be opened through regular markdown editors, or knowledge management tools like obsidian. This vault is being shared through syncthing.
It is available at garden.sdbs.cz.
Its history resides at gitlab.com/sdbs_cz/digital-garden-anabasis
It is being served by gardenserver: gitlab.com/tmladek/gardenserver
- Relevant projects.pile docs: https://pile.sdbs.cz/tag/19
- Public hypothes.is group: https://hypothes.is/groups/28G37dwe/hypertext-blazers
DigitalGardenAnabasis starts here
Focus of this vault is collecting notes in these:
- concepts.knowledge managment and concepts.digital gardens
- File tagging, concepts.Digital Asset Managment and incubation.annotation.media, incubation.audio.sample.managment
- areas.philosophy & incubation.areas.diagrammatic
dga - digital garden anabasis - this site
A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved from a simple system that worked. A complex system designed from scratch never works and cannot be patched up to make it work. You have to start over, beginning with a working simple system.
How buildings learn, Steward Brand, 1994